WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc140000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Second largest multinational professional services network in the world. 3,200 employees from 72 countries. Diverse office environment. Innovative and modern in thought and location. Flexible working and further education support.
Our client is one of the Big Four auditors and the second largest professional services firm in the world. In Switzerland alone, they employ 3,200 talented people from 72 countries and value diversity and multi-culturalism. They have a huge network of clients in the industries of Retail, Energy, Finance, Health, Pharmaceuticals, Sports, Hospitality, Telecommunications, Public and Processing.
They are looking for a Cloud Architect to join their internal IT team.
- Being an integral part of the architecture team for Internal IT
- Responsible for the definition of standards, patterns and governance structures within the cloud transformation program.
- As a cloud architect, you enable the use of public cloud platforms for the Swiss branch of the business
- Working closely with the IT architecture team, the local solution engineering team, and global cloud experts you create a Cloud Target Architecture that includes SaaS, PaaS and IaaS
- Creating architecture that allows the company to use different cloud services (MS Azure, AWS, GCP) while staying compliant with local and global security standards and policies
- Taking an active part in global and local projects and initiatives and are a key player in the company's cloud transformation program
- Support our internal customers and colleagues within IT (demand managers, requirements engineers, solution engineers etc)
- Provide input for the conception of new solutions and the migration of existing applications in the cloud
- Acting as a trusted advisor and cloud expert where required
- Beyond concept and implementation of individual applications, you help the cloud platform team to establish an architecture and operational model for cloud-based applications
- Creating the definition of a governance model, application blueprints, guidelines and best practice documentation
- Responsible for finding solutions that fulfil the territory-specific requirements while staying aligned with global standards and solutions
- 5+ years of experience in at least two IT solution development disciplines (cloud architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management and/or operations)
- In-depth knowledge of modern software development, cloud architecture and architecture methods, architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF), IT security issues, and modern architecture approaches (microservices, data streaming etc.)
- Good understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology trends
- Good practical understanding of the application of existing, new and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models
- Independent, outgoing and service-oriented personality
- Strong entrepreneurial thinking and analytical and conceptual skills
- A confident and highly effective communicator
- You like to work on different tasks at the same time and are willing to take on responsibility from the very beginning
- You have very good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
- A Swiss or EU national
- One of the largest digital networks in the world
- Multi-national, headquartered in London with an office in central Zurich
- 3,200 employees from 72 countries in the Zurich office
- Defines and lives the values that shape the company: Personal and Professional, Economic and Ecological, Social and Ethical
- Diverse workforce and client base
- Young environment and space to bring ideas
- Completely redesigned work environment
- Relocation package and flights to interview paid for (if from outside of Switzerland)
- Bonus scheme offered on top of salary
- Mobile phone package paid for
- Flexible working hours and opportunity for home office
- 5 weeks vacation
- 9% of the companies revenue is invested into training and further education/development of their staff
- Numerous staffing events fully paid for
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Swiss-based business producing surveyance and geological systems with a digital twist. Innovative and modern geotech providers. Growing digital base and expanding projects. The tasks: Working as part of an international team and environment you will collaborate with product teams to deploy sophisticated solutions. Maintenance and extension of CI/CD pipeline for existing and upcoming services as part of the License and Services team Building and deploying production systems to a cloud provider Configure and tune Systems Creating business solutions to a high standard Actively contribute to the definition of cloud deployment strategies Automate existing processes and implement new processes Your skills: Several years of experience with cloud infrastructure with either AWS or Azure Strong experience working with virtualisation, containers, and tools for container orchestration Experience with logging and monitoring tools, such as Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana, ElasticSearch Fluent with at least one scripting language, such as Bash, Python, or Powershell Experience with C++ or C# as a bonus Experience with security and security measures, especially in the cloud space Experience working in a SCRUM environment, experience working as a Scrum Master a bonus Experience with continuous integration workflows and tools / CI/CD Experience with version control systems such as Git or Perforce Fluent English (German knowledge a bonus) A Swiss or EU National Located in or willing to relocate to Heerbrugg, St Gallen If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further. email: email@example.com
Leading managed service provider. 20 years in the business. Pioneers of Cloud technology in Switzerland. National and international clients from a wide variety of backgrounds. Fantastic benefits and dedicated, hardworking teams. Are you a Cloud Solutions Architect with a specialism in Azure looking for a new challenge in Biel? Do you want to take on the challenge of: Pre- and post-sales by implementing the needs of clients in Cloud and/or Modern Workplace Architecture on a technical level Understanding the business context of customers and supporting them in technical solution designs for the purpose of optimising their overall productivity Taking on responsibility for the end-to-end customer experience, working out successful customer solutions and ensuring a stable and secure operational design of customer solutions Designing managed cloud architecture roadmaps and ensuring continuous design optimization of services Developing technical guidelines and concepts for cloud and modern workplace solutions Taking a supportive role in service development and define cloud deployment patterns and blueprints Your skills: Certified and/or trained in Cloud Computing (MCSA, MCSE, AWS), Azure, GIT and Modern Workplace with Office365 Professional experience creating cloud concepts and solutions Experienced in agile working (Scrum, Kanban, DevOps) and EMM (Enterprise Mobility Management) Proficient in Azure Cloud Computing and IaaS, Conception of Logical Network, Building Blueprints, ARM Templates, Scripting and Programming Skills (Python, PowerShell LSI, MS Graph API) Fluent German and English, and an excellent communicator Excellent problem-solving skills Committed to the needs of customers Swiss or EU National The company and the perks: Flexible working models Modern workplace conveniently reached by car or public transport (with zone card or cark park paid, depending on preference) Higher than average holiday allowance Sport membership discounts and sickness insurance Support for further development and sabbaticals If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a Cloud Architect who wants to work for a market-leading software consultancy? Do you want to work in a modern and agile organisation using the latest technologies? Are you interested in working for a business partnered with Microsoft with customers such as: Mercedes, Siemens & Google? I'm looking for someone who wants to take on the challenge of: Working closely with a project manager to support Cloud and IoT projects from start to finish Gathering the needs and requirements of the customer and creating solutions, concepts and cost estimates based on this Presenting these quotes and solutions to customers Shaping the architecture of the Cloud solution and leading the development and implementation process, acting as a lead developer and tester Being a passionate and enthusiastic leader who can share this enthusiasm with the team and customers alike Willing to work on client site 4 days a week, based in Bern (travel provided for) Swiss or EU National located in Switzerland Speaks Fluent German & English Who is skilled in: Implementation of Cloud projects based in Azure At least 2 years of experience in software development in the area of Cloud solutions based in C#/.NET Developing web APIs and securing web APIs (OpenID Connect, OAuth2, Azure Active Directory Strong professional experience working with Arc42, Microservices, Containers, NoSQL, DDD, TDD, Infrastructure As Code, Ci/CD, and Git Professional experience working with Azure/Azure IoT Hub, MQTT, and/or AMQP as an advantage For a company who: Offer attractive challenges in an innovative working environment Constantly offer promotion challenges Provide excellent training and very good employment conditions If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further. Email: email@example.com
Cloud Architect International aspirations and looking for a new challenge? Conditions of employment: - Excellent fixed salary; - Non-contributory pension; - Inspiring bonus scheme; - Lease car with fuel card; - Ample career opportunities and training opportunities, such as obtaining your certificates; Our client in the Amsterdam Area is looking for someone who: - Has gained knowledge and experience with Microsoft Azure (AWS/GCP) in projects; - Excellent knowledge of complex infrastructures; - Has experience with Continuous integration and Continuous delivery; - Experience with PowerShell and possibly multiple programming/scripting languages (Python/Bash); The person for this vacancy is interested in: - Helping customers make the transition to the cloud and allowing them to benefit from it to the fullest; - Personal development towards a Cloud Guru; - Working with the latest techniques (Docker, Azure, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet etc); For a company that: - An organization who believes the progress of an individual is very important; - Who combines the latest technologies with a foundation of knowledge, expertise and independent thinking; - Internationally oriented; Looking for a new challenge as a Cloud Architect or do you know someone who fits the profile? Then you can contact Dario Mulder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to +31(0)20 305 85 59.