WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc140000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Second largest multinational professional services network in the world. 3,200 employees from 72 countries. Diverse office environment. Innovative and modern in thought and location. Flexible working and further education support.
Our client is one of the Big Four auditors and the second largest professional services firm in the world. In Switzerland alone, they employ 3,200 talented people from 72 countries and value diversity and multi-culturalism. They have a huge network of clients in the industries of Retail, Energy, Finance, Health, Pharmaceuticals, Sports, Hospitality, Telecommunications, Public and Processing.
They are looking for a Cloud Architect to join their internal IT team.
- Being an integral part of the architecture team for Internal IT
- Responsible for the definition of standards, patterns and governance structures within the cloud transformation program.
- As a cloud architect, you enable the use of public cloud platforms for the Swiss branch of the business
- Working closely with the IT architecture team, the local solution engineering team, and global cloud experts you create a Cloud Target Architecture that includes SaaS, PaaS and IaaS
- Creating architecture that allows the company to use different cloud services (MS Azure, AWS, GCP) while staying compliant with local and global security standards and policies
- Taking an active part in global and local projects and initiatives and are a key player in the company's cloud transformation program
- Support our internal customers and colleagues within IT (demand managers, requirements engineers, solution engineers etc)
- Provide input for the conception of new solutions and the migration of existing applications in the cloud
- Acting as a trusted advisor and cloud expert where required
- Beyond concept and implementation of individual applications, you help the cloud platform team to establish an architecture and operational model for cloud-based applications
- Creating the definition of a governance model, application blueprints, guidelines and best practice documentation
- Responsible for finding solutions that fulfil the territory-specific requirements while staying aligned with global standards and solutions
- 5+ years of experience in at least two IT solution development disciplines (cloud architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management and/or operations)
- In-depth knowledge of modern software development, cloud architecture and architecture methods, architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF), IT security issues, and modern architecture approaches (microservices, data streaming etc.)
- Good understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology trends
- Good practical understanding of the application of existing, new and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models
- Independent, outgoing and service-oriented personality
- Strong entrepreneurial thinking and analytical and conceptual skills
- A confident and highly effective communicator
- You like to work on different tasks at the same time and are willing to take on responsibility from the very beginning
- You have very good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
- A Swiss or EU national
- One of the largest digital networks in the world
- Multi-national, headquartered in London with an office in central Zurich
- 3,200 employees from 72 countries in the Zurich office
- Defines and lives the values that shape the company: Personal and Professional, Economic and Ecological, Social and Ethical
- Diverse workforce and client base
- Young environment and space to bring ideas
- Completely redesigned work environment
- Relocation package and flights to interview paid for (if from outside of Switzerland)
- Bonus scheme offered on top of salary
- Mobile phone package paid for
- Flexible working hours and opportunity for home office
- 5 weeks vacation
- 9% of the companies revenue is invested into training and further education/development of their staff
- Numerous staffing events fully paid for
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.