Berlin, Germany , Up to €80000.00 per annum
2018-06-06 08:30:15 +0100
My Client is a leading global mobility services solutions provider, headquartered in Berlin. They're looking for a Cloud Architect to come onboard in expanding their Cloud computing capabilities in helping to define how people and goods are transported now and in the future, with the overall aim of digitalising the transport sector. If you're a Cloud Architect with experience working within the Data Analytics space and specifically utilising AWS this could be something of interest for you.
You'll be responsible for:
- Providing the Data architecture and laying down the infrastructure to extend the cloud capabilities.
- Delve deeper into the Data and Cloud technologies, staying up to date with the latest innovations/trends.
- Enabling consistent architecture across the business and cross-projects.
- Integration and development of interfaces and services,
Your Relevant experience & Skills:
- Computer Science degree or achievements in a similar field.
- Expert understanding of cloud based platforms and AWS is a critical requirement.
- Detailed understanding of programming languages and experience working within industry capacity
- Deep knowledge of working with Databases and handling Big Data.
- Distributed computing and experience with continuous integration, delivery and automation/DevOps.
- Data Analytics, Machine Learning and statistics knowledge.
If you're a Cloud Architect who is looking for a new challenge working within a Global operation that truly understands the impact of Data now and in the future, send your CV and a convenient time to speak to Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com.
Managing This Role
Here at Darwin Recruitment I am a Data Science specialist for the Berlin and Hamburg markets. My main focus is to connect the best Data Scientists on the market with the most in...Daniel's Full Bio