Amsterdam, North Holland , Up to €400 per day
2019-07-22 08:34:11 +0100
The leading Telecom company is looking for Cloud Admins to support their cloud team.
Contract Length: Asap-Dec initially with 2 years extension
3-5 years solid hands-on IT Infrastructure administration. This should be one (and preferably more) of System; Network; Database; Office Enterprise; etc administration skills within at least 2 large IT organisations.
- Allied to the above, solid and demonstrable experience of IT Production technologies, operations & processes.
- Significant Production large-scale Data Centre experience.
- Industry experience within at least 2 large international organisations, preferably 1 Telco.
- Preferred project management exposure/awareness (certification not required). An awareness of agile (scrum) methodologies would be useful.
- Solid knowledge of audit and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) processes.
- Exposure to any of the following technologies is a plus: Oracle Engineered systems; x86 hardware (stand-alone; blade; building block); Storage & Backup (EMC, NetApp, Hitachi, NetBackup, Avamar); Virtualisation (VMware, OVM); Tooling & Monitoring (DCIM tools, Nagios, BMC CLM, VMware); Network (Cisco, F5); etc.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role