WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €400 per day
11 months ago
The leading Telecom company is looking for Cloud Admins to support their cloud team.
Contract Length: Asap-Dec initially with 2 years extension
3-5 years solid hands-on IT Infrastructure administration. This should be one (and preferably more) of System; Network; Database; Office Enterprise; etc administration skills within at least 2 large IT organisations.
- Allied to the above, solid and demonstrable experience of IT Production technologies, operations & processes.
- Significant Production large-scale Data Centre experience.
- Industry experience within at least 2 large international organisations, preferably 1 Telco.
- Preferred project management exposure/awareness (certification not required). An awareness of agile (scrum) methodologies would be useful.
- Solid knowledge of audit and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) processes.
- Exposure to any of the following technologies is a plus: Oracle Engineered systems; x86 hardware (stand-alone; blade; building block); Storage & Backup (EMC, NetApp, Hitachi, NetBackup, Avamar); Virtualisation (VMware, OVM); Tooling & Monitoring (DCIM tools, Nagios, BMC CLM, VMware); Network (Cisco, F5); etc.