Clojure Engineer - Web development in eCommerce - 70K
Amsterdam, North Holland , €50000.00 - €70000.00 per annum + Benefits
2019-01-24 07:56:49 +0000
Digital, Back-end, Scala
Brand-new office in Amsterdam, high-level R&D environment, meetups & training, fun- & start-up-like working environment and career perspectives to become an expert in FP:
Contact me @ 020 30 585 41 or Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org
and then we'll see what I can arrange for you at this organization
This business is a fast- moving organization specialized in providing eCommerce services worldwide. They are globally a key player in their sector and aim to change the standards with the most recent innovations. They are looking to add a Clojure developer to their software engineering team where you are going to work with over 20 highly skilled Software Engineers in various technologies; Scala, Play, Cats, ZIO, ScalaZ, Clojure, ClojureScript…
Clojure Engineer - The function?
- The company believes that people produce their best work when they are given the freedom and liberty to develop.
- Develop advanced and ground-breaking technical solutions to help further the goals of the company in the field of sustainable mobility
- You'll be working alongside technical colleagues who are always open to discuss, help and teach meaning you'll consistently grow as a developer and a person
- Responsible for the full development cycle, from analysis to deployment
- Craft large-scale software web services in Clojure and ClojureScript. You will also be involved with React, Kubernetes, Docker and various open-source tech's
- Ensure an agile way of working with the teams
Clojure Engineer - Location?
Clojure Engineer - Profile
- A proven track record as Web Engineer and knowledge in functional programming
- Experience in Clojure is a strong plus
- Other plus points: Akka, Play, Slick, Spray, Spark, Hadoop, AWS, Lagom, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud. Prior knowledge isn't a must but you need to want to learn!
- A curious mindset, constantly eager to discover and explore
- Solid knowledge of Webservices, REST API, and databases
- Fluent knowledge of English
Clojure Engineer - What's on offer?
- A chance to work alongside people who share your passion for functional programming
- An impressive annual salary which can go up to €70.000 per year
- They also provide VISA sponsorship and a relocation package if needed
- A secondary benefits package which includes a fully funded pension plan, training packages, and sensationally equipped workstations
- To work in a tailor-made highly equipped and modern office in Amsterdam!
- Great team night-outs visiting meetups, participating in hackathons and having drinks at the pubs
Got interested? Or looking for something else in FP? Contact me @
Daniel.email@example.com / 020 30 585 41
Keywords (Not all applicable to position)
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role