WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonusses
5 months ago
As a Client Success Manager (CSM), you will be responsible for the growth, satisfaction and retention regional portfolio of clients and partners. By understanding each client's business goals, you will be able to help them further leverage the omni-channel capabilities of our platform to drive a Consumer First Marketing program.
- Responsible for retaining, growing and developing account through daily/weekly interactions with clients and periodic onsite visits at client and partner's offices
- Identify opportunities within your client's marketing and communication strategy that can be improved via incremental usage of our products and services
- Consult and participate in all aspects of the sales cycle including, proposals, scoping, pricing, demonstrations and contract negotiations, related to all opportunities across existing client base
- Partner with cross-functional teams, such as the Technical Project Manager (TPM) and Deliverability experts and be accountable for delivery of sound solutions
- Capture and quantify business impact of our program results for client and identify/retain client references (and increase portfolio NPS)
- Accountable for onboarding new clients, ensuring smooth transition of programs from competitive systems. Implement plan for new programs, partnering with tech and strategic resources.
- A deep understanding and passion for email/SMS/Push Notifications, etc.
- 5 years of experience in advertising, marketing or related field; at least 3 years in a similar role as an Account Manager, Client Success Manager or Relationship Manager
- Comfort working in highly flexible, entrepreneurial environment
- Proven success working in cross functional teams
- Strong ability to establish priorities and make decisions
- Strong project planning and management skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong team building and interpersonal skills
- Highly active in digital media, personally and/or professionally
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or related field
- Proficient/Fluent in English
The position will be dedicated to UK customers.
Interested or more info: anthony.goossens(at)darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.