Citrix Client Virtualization Engineer
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc800 - Swiss Franc850 per day
2019-05-29 09:51:12 +0100
Client Virtualization Engineer
The Client Virtualization Engineer will play an essential role in moving the various Citrix related services to the cloud (Private/Public/Hybrid). In addition, this role will have to support on escalations from Operations and act as a last line of defence for any Citrix related issues before they get escalated to the vendor (L4 support).
- Move the various Citrix related services to the cloud (Private/Public/Hybrid)
- Monitor and improve the services provided by the Citrix Environment
- Design customer-segment-specific solutions based on virtualization
- Provide automation for manual tasks in order to support the operations team
Proven experience with multiple of the following products or technologies:
- Strong Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp/NetScaler skills
- Strong PowerShell scripting and automation skills
- Good Microsoft Hyper-V skills
- Good understanding of Client Security concepts and solutions
- Good Citrix Solution Design / Implementation skills
- Windows Group Policy management
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2016
- Carry out proofs of concept, designs and implementation projects in the area of Client Virtualization
- Ability to quickly familiarize with new technologies
- Willingness to continuously learn
- Good documentation skills (requirements, solution design, technical documentation)
- Good understanding of Enterprise Change Management processes.
- Very good communication skills will be required to engage your peers and business users. This includes highly developed negotiation, influencing and conflict management skills
- Organized individual who can prioritize time and workload
- Ability to work independently
- Service-oriented and result-oriented work attitude
- Good team player, used to working in a lively, international environment
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role