WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
8 months ago
This is an opportunity for a Chief Software Engineer to join one of the world's leading Software Engineers, and one of Germany's best employers.
This company is investing heavily to drive innovation with the low-code, no-code, field. You will join a team that is building a next-generation hyper-automation and process management platform, that is used by global enterprise companies.
The role could be based in Walldorf, Berlin, or from other German locations.
Your responsibilities include:
- Hands-on Frontend Development using TypeScript, Angular, and RxJS - with a strong emphasis on writing clean, well-tested code
- Technical Leadership; striving to promote best practices across the development teams
- Identifying limitations with the software architecture, and planning elegant solutions to solve any issues
- Mentoring Junior Developers
You should have:
- A minimum of 7 years' experience within Frontend Development
- Extensive experience using TypeScript and Angular 2+
- Proven experience in a Staff, Principle or Lead Engineer role - or working as a Software Architect
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science
- Experience building scalable web applications
This is a unique opportunity to accelerate your career by taking a high-impact role within one of the most innovative areas of a global leader in enterprise software. The business is recognised as one of Germany's best employers, the offer includes a competitive salary and a host of other benefits.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.