Chief Product Officer
Berlin, Germany , €70000.00 - €100000.00 per annum + ESOP
2019-05-08 11:56:26 +0100
Other Digital Jobs
In the new digital age, influencer marketing is a major priority for the most competitive international brands. This growing start-up have built several Data-Driven tools which allow brands including Adidas, dm and Rocka Nutrition to identify and engage with influencers - and cultivate loyal fan communities!
Growing from 3 to 15 employees in their first year, they're now looking for a Chief Product Officer to work from their brand-new office in Prenzlauer Berg. They take pride in their energetic and ambitious team, who embrace an open feedback culture, helping them grow on both a personal and professional level.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing product development - working closely with the founders and senior developers to define a product vision, and roadmap.
- Growing a team - taking a key role in the continuous growth of the engineering team
- Coaching - Inspiring and mentoring developers, ensuring continual growth remains a priority
- Learning and networking - Keeping up to date with industry innovations and standards, continually listening to the voice of the customer, and representing the business at external events
Your background should include:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in product development, ideally in the digital marketing space.
- Proven experience of defining and creating product visions and strategy
- Success in building development or engineering teams
This is your opportunity to have a major impact on a growing business, at the forefront of marketing innovation.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role