€70000.00 - €100000.00 per annum + ESOP
5 months ago
In the new digital age, influencer marketing is a major priority for the most competitive international brands. This growing start-up have built several Data-Driven tools which allow brands including Adidas, dm and Rocka Nutrition to identify and engage with influencers - and cultivate loyal fan communities!
Growing from 3 to 15 employees in their first year, they're now looking for a Chief Product Officer to work from their brand-new office in Prenzlauer Berg. They take pride in their energetic and ambitious team, who embrace an open feedback culture, helping them grow on both a personal and professional level.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing product development - working closely with the founders and senior developers to define a product vision, and roadmap.
- Growing a team - taking a key role in the continuous growth of the engineering team
- Coaching - Inspiring and mentoring developers, ensuring continual growth remains a priority
- Learning and networking - Keeping up to date with industry innovations and standards, continually listening to the voice of the customer, and representing the business at external events
Your background should include:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in product development, ideally in the digital marketing space.
- Proven experience of defining and creating product visions and strategy
- Success in building development or engineering teams
This is your opportunity to have a major impact on a growing business, at the forefront of marketing innovation.