Change and Deployment Management.
Change and Deployment Management
Change and Deployment Management- remote
Our client from the finance environment in Zurich is looking for an English- speaking Change and Deployment Management- remote.
Would you like to work with cutting edge latest technology stack (SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud, Data Warehouse Cloud)? Are you looking for a challenge that fosters your creative thinking skills and gives you the opportunity to build on your solid software development and/or testing experience? Would you like to play a key role in enabling the harmonious co-existence of multiple agile software implementation projects and a critical productive business application on a highly integrated shared platform? Do you believe that machines perform repetitive tasks - people solve problems … and clever people prevent problems from occurring in the first place?
Then you are exactly the person we are looking for!
- Start date- ASAP or negotiable
- Duration- 12 months with extension opportunity
- Work capacity- 80-100%
- Work model- Full remote from EU
About the role:
- Driving and managing the overall Change and Transport management
- Tracking the release content by ensuring quality assured changes are only getting deployed
- Identify potential causes for transport failure and route towards resolution
- Understand dependencies of different object types and proficiently conclude
- SAP BASIS with ABAP or ABAP with BASIS know how with 6+ years of experience
- Well versed with Transport Management /STMS related tcodes/validations
- Ability to Analyze TR failures and identify if is technical/access/system
- Must be able to navigate through technical issues in TR failures and route to developers with correct guidance/provide inputs
- Understanding of Change and Release Management process
- Must have strong decision-making skills and orchestrate E2E smooth release and transport management
- Should understand using tools like JIRA/SNOW to create various dashboards for business stakeholders
- Able to validate Test evidence for requirements and get necessary approvals before production deployments
- Ability to track changes deployed per the release cadence and validate held out changes /must be able to produce exact data on deployments
- Good to understand how MS Azure/pipeline works
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
technical support engineer
Apply Now As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for managing incident reports from our customers' own 2nd line...
Apply Now Salesforce Architect (only candidates from the Netherlands) Up to €110.000,- per annum + Gym Reimbursement, Pension, 27 holidays,...
MITARBEITER (m/w/d) IT / EDI - Support
Apply Now Für unseren Kunden einen renommierter Logistikdienstleister suchen wir aktuell einen IT-Administrator (w/m/d) für die Metropolregion München. Der Einstieg...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.