WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
about 2 months ago
Our client is a multinational corporation specialized in food and beverage with a clear -and ambitious vision. For a new project they are now looking for a Change & Implementation lead to join their team in de Randstad. Are you creative? Are you prepared to walk that extra mile and available immediately? Then this might be interesting for you!
- You are going to contribute and implement the development plan of D&T/Finance
- Being a change & communications lead, you are creating and delivering fit for purpose communication which drives employee engagement
- Support the change & communication lead with developing and executing a plan and tool to empower the function to communicate
What skills you'll need to join this team?
- 6 - 8 years of experience in implementation change & communicating on a variety of complex business topics
- Demonstrate exceptional active listening and communication skills
- You're able to provide strategical advice to stakeholders and at the same time deliver hands-on communications support
- Commercial agency experience and corporate change & commercial experience
- Stakeholder's management on strategical and tactical level.
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Duration: 3 months -
Rate: 80 euro's
Location: Randstad, hybrid working
Are you ready to take up the challenge? Hit the "APPLY" button now
For any questions get in touch with Pascale Jongenelen
020 299 0824 / email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.