€70000 - €90000 per year|
Looking for a new position as a CAD Engineer? We are looking for experienced Engineers to join the team in the Aviation Industry. As a skilled Mechanical Engineer, you will be part of a collaborative and diverse project team. Your expertise will contribute to the development of components for flight controls, you will be involved in the whole lifecycle from the early stages of prototyping through to production.
As a CAD Engineer you will be reponsible for:
- Support avionics and flight controls component development throughout lifecycle
- Design and optimize components for high volume production
- Assist in developing manufacturing, integration, and test processes
- Support system development from concept to production, resolving design and assembly issues
- Conduct trade studies to reduce weight and production complexity
- Define and manage requirements
- Produce drawings for equipment, installation kits, and installations
- Coordinate with suppliers
- Create certification documentation
- Check and approve technical drawings for manufacturing release
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in aerospace industry required
- University degree in Aerospace Engineering or Mechanical/Vehicle Engineering
- Good knowledge of thermal, mechanical, and electrical engineering principles required
- Proficiency in CAD system required (preferably Siemens NX)
- Proficiency in ISO GPS
- Excellent understanding of general design principles and technical correlations required
If you are interested in finding out more, please submit your CV and we will be in touch 🙂
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Francesca Lancioni
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mechanical Design.
Technical Lead - Mechanical Engineering
Do you want to work in a company, where you make an impact in your daily work? About the hiring...
My client produces rotary products for many industries, that include aerospace, automotive, watches, medical, and more. You could join their...
We are seeking a highly talented and motivated Polymechanic to join our globally successful client, a medium-sized group of companies...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.