WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
over 1 year ago
Are you an embedded engineer open for new opportunities?
Are you looking to join a business that show no signs of slowing down despite the current crisis?
My customer is continuing to build and development software for cars in 2020! Their hiring shows no signs of slowing down as they look for multiple engineers from Junior, Mid-level to Senior. Their Agile team looks for engineers that value high standard of code and want to learn. Their low hierarchy allows them to provide on the job support for more junior developers, and for senior developers to play an active role in supporting others too.
Together they are supporting the new development and maintenance for code. They are looking for an additional devops engineer, supporting their core devops team focusing on:
- You provide a running overall system for our infotainment applications
- You have the operating system, the drivers with their configuration and the system start-up in view
- You monitor and optimize resource consumption and the performance of both applications and the overall system
- Errors and crashes in the system area are discovered and analyzed by you
- You work closely with our customers' test departments to ensure a stable overall system
- You are also in contact with the suppliers for the system software
The ideal candidate will come with:
A minimum of B2 level language, and good communication skills
- An IT Apprenticeship /Computer science degree (or similar)
- You will have at least knowledge of embedded software with C/C++ and multithreading.
Of course, the more Senior engineer positions require you to have:
- A strong experience in a commercial environment
- Experience working with Unix operating systems, knowledge of QNX
- Automotive experience is a strong plus