C++ Software Engineer
Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg , Negotiable
2019-05-29 12:09:12 +0100
Embedded C++ Software Developer / Engineer - Stuttgart
My client is a Tier One player within the Automotive sector boasting 30,000 employees world-wide operating in over 24 countries. An exciting opportunity has arisen based from Stuttgart for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer / Developer specialising in C++ & AUTOSAR.
The requirements of the C++ Software Developer:
- Proven track record of working within an automotive environment.
- Exposure to ECU projects
- A history of working on embedded projects
- Experience with programming language C & C++
- Sound working knowledge of AUTOSAR as a Developer / Engineer
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- German speaking desirable but not essential
- Able to work on-site in Stuttgart, Germany
Please note, this Embedded Software Engineer / Developer position is based on-site in Stuttgart, remote is not an option for this particular project.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role