WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 2 months ago
Are you an C++ Developer expeirenced in Security?
Are you looking to join a business that show no signs of slowing down despite the current crisis?
My customer is continuing to build and development software for cars in 2020! Their hiring shows no signs of slowing down as they look for multiple engineers from Junior, Mid-level to Senior. Their Agile team looks for engineers that value high standard of code and want to learn. Their low hierarchy allows them to provide on the job support for more junior developers, and for senior developers to play an active role in supporting others too.
Together they are supporting the new development and maintenance for code. They are looking for an additional devops engineer, supporting their core devops team focusing on:
- You develop and implement all the necessary measures to ensure the hardware and software security for our automotive infotainment systems
- You take on the development, implementation and verification of system security-relevant features, such as firewall configurations, file and user rights, key management, secure boot, secure storage, DRM or data protection
- You develop and integrate automated test and verification tools and perform security regression tests and vulnerability scans, among other things
- You take care of the productive security infrastructure, continuously develop it further and are responsible for the implementation of new security technologies
- You work closely with suppliers, clients and the other teams to enable the optimal implementation of the new security features
The ideal candidate will come with:
- A minimum of B2 level language, and good communication skills
- An IT Apprenticeship /Computer science degree (or similar)
- You will have at least knowledge of embedded software with C/C++ and shell scripting
Of course, the more Senior engineer positions require you to have:
- A strong experience in a commercial environment
- Experience working with security related systems
- Solid knowledge of Unix/Linux systems as well as good understanding of common network protocols I.e: TCP/IP
- You are familiar with attack vectors and techniques and measures for risk avoidance as well as with penetration tests and security audits in the embedded environment
- Your knowledge of ARM Trust Zone architectures and the ARM Assembly Language, QNX and a high-level scripting language are an advantage
- Automotive experience is a strong plus
No Agencies Please