WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€40000 - €75000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you a C++ engineer open to consider new opportunities?
Are you looking to join a business that show no signs of slowing down despite the current crisis?
My customer is continuing to build and development software for cars in 2020! Their hiring shows no signs of slowing down as they look for multiple engineers from Junior, Mid-level to Senior. Their Agile team looks for engineers that value high standard of code and want to learn. Their low hierarchy allows them to provide on the job support for more junior developers, and for senior developers to play an active role in supporting others too.
The ideal candidate will come with:
A minimum of B2 level language, and good communication skills
- An IT Apprenticeship /Computer science degree (or similar)
- You will have at least knowledge of embedded software with C/C++ and multithreading.
Of course, the more Senior engineer positions require you to have:
- A strong experience in a commercial environment
- Experience working with Unix operating systems, knowledge of QNX
- Automotive experience is a strong plus