C++ Gameplay Programmer
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality , 38000kr - 48000kr per month
2018-05-29 11:59:09 +0100
Want to work for an independent game development studio in Copenhagen?
Are you passionate about RPG's?
Would you like to be a part of a small but dedicated, experienced team with a leading franchise in historical RPG's?
I'm looking for someone who:
- Can work on all aspects of gameplay from design, developing & support.
- Has the ability to work closely with other departments needed to implement the needed requirements.
- Wants to actively participate in the design & production of the game.
Who is interested in:
- Game Development using their through knowledge of C++ (11,14), algorithms & multithreading.
- Taking responsibility & being part of a highly collaborative team environment.
- Thinking like a designer to create compelling & fun game play.
- Making & playing great RPG's
For a company:
- That offers the chance to work with passionate people in an international environment.
- Where you can have your voice heard, directly influence the game and be more than just a cog in a machine.
- With an exciting chance to work on a popular, growing franchise.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a C++ Gameplay Programmer to gain the experience they need and be a part of something truly exciting within RPG, so get it touch today, You can send your CV or apply via LinkedIN.
Managing This Role
I specialise in recruiting Microsoft Dynamics Freelancers in Denmark. My clients range from small start-ups to some of the largest e-commerce companies. I help to build their te...Laura's Full Bio