WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
3 months ago
As the world's leading provider of cross-platform OPC UA development frameworks, tools and products, my client develops standardised communication software for Industrial Enterprises. The OPC Unified Architecture (UA), is a platform independent service-oriented architecture that integrates all the functionality of the individual OPC Classic specifications into one extensible framework focussed in the area's IoT and industry 4.0.
My client designs and realizes complex real-time communication solutions between various software components and maintain the flow of information for many of the bigger enterprises in Germany. Their individual, flexible and efficient customer services start from planning and design phase, includes realization and development, and completes with live cycle and long term maintenance.
My client is growing their team and I'm looking for a C/C++ Embedded Software Developer for the office in the north of Nürnberg.
* They support our agile development team in day-to-day operations during development and integration of software components for network communication.
* You create specifications and roadmaps for our product lines in coordination.
* You work closely with international pilot customers from various industries and
integrate software architecture and design concepts.
* You work independently in the creation, test automation and continuous integration of Components and modules.
* Min 1 year Experience in cross-platform development in C ++, QT and AnsiC
* Good knowledge of network programming, real-time operating systems
* Experience development tools (GIT, CMake, VisualStudio, object orientation, static and dynamic code analysis)
* Knowledge of network programming, real-time operating systems and experience in cloud would be a plus
* Fluent knowledge(C1 min) of German and good spoken and written English skills
* Salary until 70k, based on experience
* Complex and interesting projects
* Flexibility and home office possible
* A small and with a family friendly working culture
* If you're interested, the opportunity to continuously develop into a project manager and product manager.
If you're interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
Looking forward to hear from you,
+49 89 26 209 7136