C++ developer with PostgreSQL experience
Amsterdam, North Holland , Negotiable
2017-08-31 08:54:49 +0100
Other Data Jobs
Complex software crafting, great working environment, freedom in the job, newest technologies, collaborative teams..
Sounds like your new job? Continue reading!
We are recruiting a C++ Guru within world's leading 3D VR/AR technology company with offices in Amsterdam and California.
Modular, scalable, highly reliable, fast and secure: we want it all. What do You want? This is your opportunity to put your mark on both the code and the company: our client is looking for an experienced Back-End (C++) or Full-Stack Software Engineer to strengthen the team.
- Sc. in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- In-depth understanding of protocols and frameworks for web services and architecture of distributed systems.
- 3+ years of professional experience in realizing production level back-end solutions.
- Proficient in C++, PostgreSQL and Linux.
- Proven common sense in choosing strategies for blob storage, security, upgrade/maintenance and back-up/restore.
- Good spoken and written English language skills.
- Bonus points for experience working on large systems (massive user- base, high data throughput).
- Eager to teach, learn, challenge and cooperate.
- Bonus points for experience with more than one platform and technology.
- Bonus points for experience with NoSQL databases.
- Bonus points for experience with AWS / LAMP.
Please note: this vacancy is open to applicants from within the EU only. Relocation to the Netherlands is required. Relocation costs are not reimbursed.
What's on oﬀer?
We offer you a position as Software Developer in a growing organization, surrounded by sensible and smart colleagues, with the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the development cycle of a market-leading product.
- Salary and benefits negotiable based on your knowledge and experience.
This position is based in companies product development headquarters in Amsterdam.
Contact me @ email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 - 3050072
Managing This Role
Daan de Raadt
Within Darwin Recruitment my responsibility is to bring IT specialists and companies closer to each other. To be more precise: C++ embedded specialists and a wide range of comp...Daan's Full Bio