WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
5 months ago
C# Software Engineering - fixed term, MVVM
Are you an experienced C# developer looking for a challenging project joining an Agile design team? My client, a high-tech mechanical, electronic and software equipment developer, is urgently looking for a passionate, communicative, creative C# developer to help design, develop and test new features and enhancements for several of their products.
I'm looking for someone who...
- Has a minimum of 5 years experience with C# and .NET tech-stack: MVVM, WPF, Multithreading
- Experience with 'device control', example: Camera, Pan & Tilt, Joy Stick, etc.
- Working knowledge of industrial protocols, i.e. CANOpen, ModBus, etc.
And is interested in...
- Designing, developing, testing and documenting new features and enhancements, specifically targeting a cloud environment
- Joining a highly skilled R&D team, responsible for developing innovative research equipment, realtime control systems and enhancing existing solutions
- Collaborating closely with clients, fellow engineers and the management team
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months rolling (extension very likely)
- Rate: between €70,- and €95,- an hour
Apply now and interview tomorrow! Dont forget to add your latest resume!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.