C++ Engineer – Part-Remote – 6 months.
C++ Engineer – Part-Remote – 6 months
Freelance C++ Engineer - Part-Remote - 6 Months
Job - C++ Engineer
Client Location - Berlin
Remote work offering - 90% (3 Days on-site per month)
Client Industry - MedTech
Contract Length - 6 Months
My client is a reputable consultancy who assists well-established companies and promising start-ups with developing innovative products. This long-term project is engineering cutting edge software to improve the capabilities of surgeons, as well as creating a more efficient learning process for intern and junior doctors.
Key skills and Experience required
- Experience working on medical device software is advantageous
- Previous experience developing windows apps
- Minimum of 5 years C++ professional experience,
- Extensive knowledge of Windows operating systems/ architecture/ components
- Previously worked on GPU units
If this role is of interest, please send an up to date CV to
Jake.firstname.lastname@example.orgDarwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.