C/C++ Software Engineer.
C/C++ Software Engineer
£100000 - £120000 per year|
I am looking for an experienced software engineer to join this fantastic tech company. If you are a Swiss National or EU citizen and you think this opportunity will interest you, look no further.
- Evaluating problems and establishing the technical requirements for embedded systems
- Further development of embedded systems in industry or medical technology
- Experience in developing embedded software in either C or C++
- RTOS experience (FreeRTOS, Embedded Linux, Zeyphr)
- University degree in computer science or a related field
- German language fluency (Spoken and written)
If you are interested in finding out more about this role and seeing a full job description, simply click apply and/ or give me a call with my details below.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
Software Engineer C++
Apply Now We are looking for a C++ Software Engineer to join a company that is pioneering new Medical Training...
Embedded Hard/Software Engineer
Apply Now We are searching for an Embedded HW/SW Developer to join a company that develops a wide range of...
Apply Now Our client, a revolutionary technology company specializing in the world of Aviation is seeking a Software Engineer to...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.