WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Zoeterwoude, South Holland
3 months ago
Our client is a multinational corporation specialized in food and beverage with a clear -and ambitious vision. For a new project they are now looking for a logistics category buyer to join their team. Do you have years of experience in logistics? Are you prepared to walk that extra mile and at least several years' experience with negotiation? Then this might be interesting for you!
- You are going to maintain and improve relevant process to ensure security of the supply.
- Being a logistics buyer, you are responsible for several tenders in APAC region and Australia.
- You are responsible for the savings targets
- Manage (local) tenders
- Stakeholder management within different parts of the organisation
What skills you'll need to join this team?
- At least 3 years' experience as Logistics buyer
- Solid knowledge of COUPA
- Good negotiation's skills and stakeholder's management
- Fluent in English
Duration: 6 months
Rate: 80 euro's
Location: fully remote working
Are you ready to take up the challenge? Hit the "APPLY" button now
For any questions get in touch with Pascale Jongenelen
06 234 672 24 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.