WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
4 months ago
Do you want to work for an innovative life insurance company in Zurich?
Do you want to join a highly skilled customer facing and corporate service squad?
- 5+ years of experience as a requirements engineer / business analyst in an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- Experience in requirements engineering methods and documentation standards (user stories, UML, BPMN, etc.)
- Experience in data modeling (SQL), as well as the mapping of different data structures
- Confident appearance as well as a high degree of independence, personal responsibility and flexibility
- Good technical know-how in the insurance sector
- Excellent communication skills (with technical as well as non-technical target groups)
- Hands-on mentality
- Entrepreneurial / strategic thinking and acting within a very dynamic environment
- German and English spoken and written
- Translation of the requirements of the finance department into suitable application and data models (business rules, use cases, non-functional requirements, etc.)
- Development of specifications and test cases based on user stories for system integration components and business applications
- Transfer and assessment of solution options, taking into account economic, organizational and technical boundary conditions
- Implementation of the product backlog for collective life insurance and accident & health
- Supporting the product owner in the preliminary analysis and assessment of the product backlog
For a company who:
- Is an innovative insurance solutions company operating in the life and health sector
- An international company who does business in European markets
- Offers an chance to take an active part in shaping the exciting and successful growth phase
- Has attractive employment conditions and flexible working hours
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Requirements Engineer in Zurich - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.