Business Intelligence Engineer
Hamburg, Germany , €60000 - €70000 per annum
2018-02-26 18:01:55 +0000
DN - 26 02 2018_1519668109
Business Intelligence Engineer (DWH, ML Pipelines, SQL, Python, AWS) - Hamburg
My client are a Hamburg based A.I driven receivables management platform heavily backed by one of Germany's largest e-commerce platforms and helping to enable companies cover the entire receivables with A.I. technologies. They're looking for a BI Engineer to come onboard and join their existing Data team in taking the business to the next level from a technical perspective whilst leveraging the existing Data platform to enhance the customer experience.
- You'll be working closely with the Data Scientists and product owners to assist building A.I. driven products.
- Responsible for building, implementing and designing modern Data Warehouse structure
- Provide expertise in Designing and implementing data structure
- Perform maintenance and enhamcements for Data loading and transformation processes
- Expert knowledge building Machine Learning pipelines
- Strong Python, SQL and NoSql database knowledge including Data modelling.
- Strong software development background.
- Knowledge in Data Analysis and Data exploration.
- Experience building sustainable reporting layers
If you're a BI engineer who is looking for a new challenge in a purely data driven environment, please send your CV to Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com along with a convenient time to speak.
Managing This Role
Here at Darwin Recruitment I am a Big Data/Data Science specialist for the Berlin and Hamburg markets. My main focus is to connect the best Big Data Engineers and Data Scientist...Daniel's Full Bio