WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
9 months ago
This is an opportunity for someone with a strong entrepreneurial drive for providing new technical solutions to growers, crop protection dealers and cooperators in the Pacific Northwest. You will drive Trapview pest monitoring solutions business in your assigned area, providing product solutions to new and existing customers. Coordinate and facilitate the efforts of local cooperators to support Trapview products and services as appropriate. Serve as the primary customer point of contact.
In this position you will:
- Engage with crop protection dealers, crop consultants and growers to ensure the benefits of Trapview solutions are understood.
- Meet or exceed revenue targets for assigned area.
- Understand and document competitive activity in your area.
- Perform effective demonstrations of Trapview solutions for customers, prospects
- Organize and facilitate customer events for Trapview solutions as needed
- Attend relevant trade events, dealer and grower meetings in your area, e.g. Northwest Horticultural Expo
- Work with customers to ensure ongoing performance of Trapview solutions including in-field support in concert with technical support lead, as needed.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Trapview solutions
- Provide resolutions via phone or technology enabled method, in person, or through Trapview support
- Keep accurate records of traps, ensuring proper disposition during season and storage at season end.
- Coordinate all installations with technical support lead
- 5 years of experience with pest trapping and agriculture. Knowledge of automated pest trapping, a plus
- Bachelor's degree in agronomy, agriculture business, or ag tech
- Able to travel. Estimated 50-75% within assigned area and other areas when needed.
- Clean driving record
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed, especially during season
- Excellent time management skills
- Must coordinate solutions delivery with Trapview and customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with software-based solutions
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
This is a full-time salaried position with competitive compensation, company vehicle, computer, mobile phone, and travel expenses provided. You will have access to a virtual office, but you will generally work remote. This position qualifies for a bonus based on performance.
The ideal candidate will be located in, or near Yakima, Washington but could reside anywhere in the Yakima Valley. Relocation is not provided for this position.
- High energy person
- Is approachable, has good composure
- Ability to persuade growers, cooperators
- Team player, able to work well with others
- Able to assimilate information and act decisively with minimal direction
- Personality profile assessment
- Drug test
- Skills assessment
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.