WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
3 months ago
This is an opportunity for someone with a strong entrepreneurial drive for providing new technical solutions to growers, crop protection dealers and cooperators in the Pacific Northwest. You will drive Trapview pest monitoring solutions business in your assigned area, providing product solutions to new and existing customers. Coordinate and facilitate the efforts of local cooperators to support Trapview products and services as appropriate. Serve as the primary customer point of contact.
In this position you will:
- Engage with crop protection dealers, crop consultants and growers to ensure the benefits of Trapview solutions are understood.
- Meet or exceed revenue targets for assigned area.
- Understand and document competitive activity in your area.
- Perform effective demonstrations of Trapview solutions for customers, prospects
- Organize and facilitate customer events for Trapview solutions as needed
- Attend relevant trade events, dealer and grower meetings in your area, e.g. Northwest Horticultural Expo
- Work with customers to ensure ongoing performance of Trapview solutions including in-field support in concert with technical support lead, as needed.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Trapview solutions
- Provide resolutions via phone or technology enabled method, in person, or through Trapview support
- Keep accurate records of traps, ensuring proper disposition during season and storage at season end.
- Coordinate all installations with technical support lead
- 5 years of experience with pest trapping and agriculture. Knowledge of automated pest trapping, a plus
- Bachelor's degree in agronomy, agriculture business, or ag tech
- Able to travel. Estimated 50-75% within assigned area and other areas when needed.
- Clean driving record
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed, especially during season
- Excellent time management skills
- Must coordinate solutions delivery with Trapview and customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with software-based solutions
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
This is a full-time salaried position with competitive compensation, company vehicle, computer, mobile phone, and travel expenses provided. You will have access to a virtual office, but you will generally work remote. This position qualifies for a bonus based on performance.
The ideal candidate will be located in, or near Yakima, Washington but could reside anywhere in the Yakima Valley. Relocation is not provided for this position.
- High energy person
- Is approachable, has good composure
- Ability to persuade growers, cooperators
- Team player, able to work well with others
- Able to assimilate information and act decisively with minimal direction
- Personality profile assessment
- Drug test
- Skills assessment
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Are you interested in a diverse- and broad role in technology? Do you often see yourself as a jack of all trades within your current role and looking for an opportunity to excel in various competencies? Would you feel at home at a mid-sized and dedicated digital agency responsible for the development of a large scope of marketing products? Then this might be something interesting! My client is looking for a Team Lead Development, someone who enjoys being the key person for different stakeholders, from engineers to shareholders, from clients to management. They are keen to find someone who can contribute with simple solutions for complex problems, who can manage the progress and structure of the development team but also being involved in product development: Someone who could wear the hats of a project manager, product owner, scrum master, development team lead and can potentially support engineers with some python programming. Development Team Lead - Requirements Strong experience in Scrum and other agile methodologies Experience in team leading and established a solid working environment for engineers to excel in Knowledge of Git, Docker, Kubernetes, API's, Linux, Python, SQL, Testing, authentication and authorization, system design and networking. Background in development (python) is welcome, no must-have Strong communicator and feels comfortable wearing different hats (see above) A natural leader for his/her colleagues; flexible, adaptable, curious Sounds interesting, or you have more questions? I understand it is not a very typical role so feel free to reach out! Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 30 585 41 / 06 225 445 13 Seniority Level Mid-Senior level Industry Marketing and Advertising Information Technology and Services Consumer Services Employment Type Full-time Job Functions Engineering Information Technology Science Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Are you a Software Engineer who wants to work for a market leading software consultancy? Do you want to work in a modern and agile organisation using the latest technologies? Are you interested in working for a business partnered with Microsoft & have customers such as: Mercedes, Siemens & Google? I'm looking for someone who: Analyses customer needs & explains relevant solutions Ensures quality and delivers success Has 3+ years' experience in software development with Microsoft Technologies Has experience in ASP.NET, C#, .NET Core, Azure, WPF, SQL Server Speaks Fluent German & English Has completed Higher Education in Computer Science or a similar Engineering Degree Who is interested in: Implementing innovative solutions based on agile approaches Developing tailor made software solutions & web applications Web Technologies Software Architecture Maintaining business relationships For a company who: Offer attractive challenges in an innovative working environment Constantly offer promotion challenges Provide excellent training and very good employment condition This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer in Bern. I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy). Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests. We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.