WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
4 months ago
In this position you will:
- Engage with crop protection dealers, crop consultants and growers to ensure the benefits of Trapview solutions are understood.
- Meet or exceed revenue targets for assigned area.
- Understand and document competitive activity in your area.
- Perform effective demonstrations of Trapview solutions for customers, prospects
- Organize and facilitate customer events for Trapview solutions as needed
- Attend relevant trade events, dealer events and symposia in managers area, i.e. CAPCA
- Work with customers to ensure ongoing performance of Trapview solutions including in-field support in concert with technical support lead, as needed.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Trapview solutions
- Provide resolutions via phone or technology enabled method, in person, or through Trapview support
- Keep accurate records of traps, ensuring proper disposition during season and storage at season end.
- Coordinate all installations with technical support lead
- 5 years of experience with pest trapping and agriculture. Knowledge of automated pest trapping, a plus
- Bachelor's degree in agronomy, agriculture business, or ag tech
- Able to travel. Estimated 50-75% within assigned area and other areas when needed.
- Clean driving record
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed, especially during season
- Excellent time management skills
- Must coordinate solutions delivery with Trapview and customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with software-based solutions
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.