WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc800.00 - Swiss Franc900 per day
6 months ago
Collect/collate/prioritise business requirements in partnership with our senior stakeholders. Design, implement, steer the reporting solutions to meet the requirements
Migrate from Business Objects to a Microsoft Azure based solution, helping ensure high quality and sustainability of the solution
Design and Implement the reporting requirements with the Subject Matter Experts and the IT Team on both the existing platform and the new platform.
Contribute to the delivery of the replacement reporting solution built on Microsoft Azure
Ensure high quality of your deliverables, through good unit and integration testing, ideally helping to build automated test cases
- You have accumulated at least 10 years of professional work experience, at least five of which has been gained in large financial corporations.
- You have at several years professional experience working with trading platforms. Experience in the domains of Collateral Management and/or securities lending is highly desirable.
- You possess a demonstrable track record of business analysis as well as hands-on implementation
- You have practical experience in leading significant initiatives / projects through to completion
- You are a reporting expert.
- You are either an expert on Business Objects and have exposure to the Microsoft reporting stack in particular SSAS & PowerBI - or vice-versa
- You are very strong with SQL (preferably Oracle)
- You have practical experience with Cloud Platforms (preferably Microsoft Azure)
- You have working experience of SCRUM
- You are comfortable in dealing with senior stakeholders
- You care about quality, user experience and security
- You are fluent in English
- You possess a relevant university degree (Masters preferred)
- You are highly motivated, pro-active and can work independently
- You are comfortable working in international multi-location teams
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.