WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
4 months ago
Business Analyst/PMO - (Data Architecture)
Important: You need to be located in the Netherlands already to be considered for this position.
As Business Analyst/PMO your primary responsibility is to define, plan and assess business requirements for Data Architecture function and related business processes. This role will also support training deployment and project administration tasks.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, committed, organised, and a fast learner, while at the same time being adaptable, coachable, and open to new approaches to technology solution work.
Who are we looking for:
- Experience writing user stories, especially around Data Architecture planning.
- Ability to analyse and create new business processes.
- Experience producing customer journeys and product roadmaps.
- Experience working with both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, stakeholder management and the ability to communicate with a variety of levels of stakeholders.
- Has the ability to conduct interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Carry out functional testing of completed user stories, ensuring services meet requirements and other internal standards, documenting and managing defects as they arise.
- Can Identify and propose potential data model and data integration changes and improvements, including decommissioning systems and master data management solutions, data services.
- Is able to maintain knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements, including data privacy regulations (e.g. GDPR), and ensure that those are included in data architecture design decisions.
- Collaborate with solution architect and project team to design the solution that meets data specific requirements (business, regulatory, quality, privacy).
- Strong in writing and presentation.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work within a dynamic team environment.
- Creative thinking, problem solving, and decision making.
- Teaching / coaching skills.
- Deliverable-oriented with focus on results. Hands-on attitude.
- Organized and methodical. Ability to initiate, plan and develop according to plan.
Please respond so we can set up an interview for you.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Enterprise Account Manager
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.