Knowsley, Merseyside , Up to €550.00 per day
2019-03-29 08:16:49 +0000
The leading Telecom company is looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join their UK team!
- Location: Hook or Knowsley
- Contract Length: ASAP-June with 2 years extension
- Daily rate: 550€
- Day-to-day key accountabilities
- You will be integral in setting up the DCT single library.
- This will include working with stakeholders to create, construct and ensure the level of quality of a raft of documentation that could be technical, operational and non-functional.
- You will also construct process documentation, translate activity in single source data that can be used to drive consistency and quality of the department.
- Required skills and knowledge
- Ability to analyze technical output, schematics, and documentation.
- Successful delivery of complex business process from Design, Build, Config and Transition.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge and practical experience with a variety of Business Analysis tools and techniques. Strong management of stakeholder relationships.
- Proven strong communication and influencing skills.
- Strong problem solving and conflict management techniques.
- Demonstrable skills in presenting information effectively.
- Must have skills
- ITIL knowledge (would be very useful)
- Modeling in Visio
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role