WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc800 - Swiss Franc900.00 per day
6 months ago
Business Analyst, Regulatory Reporting
My client who are a well-known bank based in Zurich are recruiting a Business Analyst to join their team on an initial 6 month contract with likely options to extend.
The client is searching for a Business Analyst for Finance, Statutory & Regulatory Reporting who is able to analyse and interpret new reporting regulations and assess the impact on existing IT functionality and systems. The role owner has a key part in the regulatory and financial compliance of the bank, is able to write high quality IT requirements in collaboration with Business SMEs, supports the testing of new functionality and runs implementation projects for Finance and Regulatory changes.
- Achieving sign-off from key stakeholders in Finance / Risk / Reg. Reporting / Treasury
- Business Analysis responsibility for the area of Finance, Statutory & Regulatory reporting to the regulatory authorities
- Design processes in the area of Finance, Statutory and Regulatory reporting
- Strong collaboration with IT developers business SME's in the UK, Switzerland and India
- Testing responsibility during release cycles
- Business and technical end user consulting
- Ability to achieve sign-off from key stakeholders by demonstrating the correctness of reported data
- Strong BA skills in the area of Regulatory Reporting / Finance / Risk Reporting in a bank
- University degree or equivalent in Accounting or Risk is a clear advantage
- Strong understanding of banking instruments
- Good general technical skills
- Good understanding of process documentation & modification
- SQL skills for analysis purposes is a clear advantage
- Project Management experience is an advantage
- Avaloq Certified Professional is an advantage
- University degree or equivalent, preferable CFA or FRM degree
- 5+ years professional experience in Finance / Risk reporting in Banking
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience in working in an international team
Please click apply or send your CV directly to Kiran.Oogarah@Darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.