WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 month ago
Your main responsibilities:
* Translation of accounting standard requirements into IT requirements; with a current focus on IFRS 17
* Configuration of SAP FPSL system according to elicited requirements
* End-to-end integration testing of FPSL
* Support the development of automated unit test cases
* Analyze results and identify error pattern in large data volume
* Ensure timely and high-quality delivery of user stories as prioritized in the backlog
* Collaborate closely with other project teams to develop solutions or support problem resolution
* Nurture knowledge transfer to run organization and collect their input/feedback
* Business and accounting understanding
* Firm understanding of (re)insurance accounting business requirements and ability to document and communicate them effectively with business owner(s), stakeholders and team members
* Evaluates potential solutions to ensure requirements are aligned with the accounting standards and can be implemented/configured in the SAP FPSL landscape
* Strong understanding of or willingness to dig into financial reporting (e.g. IFRS17)
System knowledge and project experience
* Prior implementation of a sub-ledger preferred; experience with configuration of a standard accounting solution - preferably on an SAP platform (e.g. SAP Bank Analyzer, FPSL, Accounting for Insurance Contracts)
* Understanding of end-to-end system landscape (source, master data, general ledger, consolidation) and how the data flows from source to produce the required bookings, reports and interfaces
* Ability to understand implementation design for new solutions and to specify requirements to developers for change requests
* Engaged participation in the agile project delivery (sprint planning, JIRA, retrospective, etc.) following a DevOps approach
* Can formulate and document test cases to ensure we can meet specified business requirements
* Can effectively execute tests (also on a large data set), reconciliation and root cause analysis to understand why results are not as expected and follow-up on them accordingly
* Experience with testing SAP FPSL (or Bank Analyzer-based solutions) preferred
* Great teammate with a high degree of personal accountability
* Strong delivery focus as well as analytical capabilities
* Ability to work under pressure and to cope with peak time
* Problem solving attitude: ability to break-down complex issues into relevant details and solvable actions
* SQL or any programming language knowledge (e.g. Python) is an advantage
* Ability to communicate effectively to the different stakeholders
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.