WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
City of London, London
4 months ago
I am currently supporting our big client from the finance environment located in UK. We are searching for a Business Analyst to support us for 6+ months with opportunity of extension(s). The ideal candidate would be a person with a similar previous experience and fluent English.
* Start date: ASAP
* Duration: 6 months
* Work amount: 100%
* Remote/Home office: yes
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform business analysis of as-is and to-be subledger accounting requirements
- Perform analysis and documentation of accounting processes
- Previous experience with Expected Credit Loss, Hedge Accounting, Balance Sheet Netting
- Previous experience of Foreign Exchange accounting, including across multiple jurisdictions in parallel
- Write technical specifications of required accounting functionality and support the configuration in FPSL
- Effectively communicate requirements to application developer for integration development
- Execute functional testing of all requirements to ensure they are implemented properly
- Perform root cause analysis on identified defects and resolve accordingly
- Support documentation for user training purposes
- Detailed experience with SAP FPSL would be a real benefit
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Computer Science and/or accounting qualification
- Background in Accounting/Business Administration/Finance with a specialization in Business Analysis
- Strong understanding of investment products including financial accounting and reporting processes
- Minimum of four years equivalent business analysis or requirements engineering experience required
- Previous accounting, reporting and reconciliation project work
- Experience with databases and querying languages would be beneficial
- Experience with SAP BW, S/4HANA preferred
- Strong understanding of IFRS 9
- Experience working with agile concepts and methodologies
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.