Business Analyst - Indirect Procurement
Lausanne, Switzerland , Negotiable
2019-07-25 12:17:15 +0100
Business Analyst - Indirect Procurement, SAP, RfP
Darwin AG are partnered with a leading Manufacturing company in Lausanne who are currently looking for a Business Analyst with strong experience with requirements gathering in software selection for Indirect Procurement.
The Business Analyst would be needed to support us on site (for Workshops etc.) with domain expertise in indirect procurement in the following tasks:
- AS-IS process analysis will be performed to get information on the underlying indirect procurement processes
- Requirements regarding process and tooling will be collected and managed for comprehensive decision making
- The RfP process will be planned and initiated to drive tool selection with various vendor
- Experience in indirect procurement software selection or implementation and must have domain expertise in indirect procurement
- English speaking, German or French speaking a bonus
- Experience in the Manufacturing industry a bonus
The client is looking for a contractor to start mid-August and run for 3 months.
Please contact me with an updated CV and your daily rate expectations to email@example.com for more information.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role