WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€500.00 - €510.00 per day
over 1 year ago
The leading telecom company in Europe is looking for a Senior Business Analyst who previously worked in a telecom industry and was involved in project related to security protocols. The person will be responsible for delivering expert business analyses, strategic assessments and deliverables for projects/programs.
This one year project with a really high probabily of extension has the focus on an interesting and challenging topic: internet security realated to parental control.
- Experience with a variety of business analysis tools and techniques, including business case modelling or cost benefit analysis
- Experience in a multi-disciplined and commercial environment
Advanced knowledge of Agile / Scrum working
Advanced understanding of JIRA
Shown that he/she can handle complex projects with AWS impact
Experience with or understanding of projects with micro services & cloud integration
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business or IT (Masters preferred)
- Understand and clarify the business goals and objectives behind the project
- Provide input to benefits and solution identification and determines key issues, risks and contingencies
- Engage with stakeholders to obtain input and commitment to change
- Work with the assigned manager to identify the need for the introduction of new business processes and updates to existing processes
- Making sure that the product requirements are documented, (and kept up-to-date) in user stories (in JIRA & Wiki)
- Working together with scrum master to determine dependencies and order of release/development
Daily rate: 510€
Contract: until December 2019
NOTE: We will consider applications only from EU citizens