Amsterdam, North Holland , Up to €400 per day
2019-03-07 08:31:37 +0000
Preferred skills & knowledge:
- Experience in a multi-disciplined and commercial environment (Telco preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of Agile / Scrum working
- Advanced understanding of JIRA
- Shown that he/she can handle complex projects with AWS impact
- Experience Working in the area of parental control/internet security / profiles preferred
- Understand and clarify the business goals and objectives behind the project;
- Work with the assigned manager to identify the need for the introduction of new business processes and updates to existing processes;
- Making sure that the product requirements are documented, (and kept up-to-date) in user stories (in JIRA & Wiki)
- Working together with scrum master to determine dependencies and order of release/development
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role