Stockholms Län, Sweden , Up to 60000.00kr per annum + Benefits
2018-12-07 10:08:31 +0000
Business Analyst, KPI, User Behaviour, Stockholm
Interested in working on a large social sporting platform in Stockholm with millions of users?
Want to be part of one of the fastest growing tech start-ups in Scandinavia?
Want to be part of a journey and create something special?
I'm looking for someone who…
· Has over three years' experience in a business analytical position ideally working on an app or platform
· Experience with KPI's, triggers, leavers, user behaviours & user acquisition.
· Good understanding of customer engagement & behaviour in applications/platforms
· Can move towards the analytics or product teams delivering data in to finance
Who is interested in…
· Driving forward the data related to forecasting, analytics & product
· Take control of business analytics and encourage a data-driven mindset throughout the business.
· Manage projects to recognise key levers for activity, growth, revenue & retention
· Influence projects that identify key levers for retention, revenue, user growth and activity.
For a company who…
· Are one of the largest sporting platforms globally with millions of users.
· Secured serious funding and looking to grow further into the U.S and Asia
· Have budgets and plans in place to treble the head count within twelve months
· Work very close with world renowned companies in product development
· Collaborate with other sources to use company data for various influential research
· Have a cool office space with office dogs and a talented team eager to share ideas
If this is an interest to you please get in contact immediately, interviews are currently taking place.
Managing This Role
- Assisting clients throughout Sweden to find the very best Data talent to aid their Road Maps & Strategies - Connecting Data experts with the most innovative & interesting proj...Josh's Full Bio