Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc775.00 - Swiss Franc825.00 per day + All Inclusive
2018-11-13 09:32:28 +0000
Other Digital Jobs
As a business analyst you are working in an agile team which is focusing on changes to the existing systems and the data integration within the new platform.
Your main tasks will include the gathering and documentation of requirements as well as the generation of test cases. As part of an agile team you will process sub-tasks allocated to you during monthly sprints.
- University degree (Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Information Technology, Mathematics); alternatively higher professional education (accounting, finance, data processing)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in an agile project set-up.
- Excellent team player including ability to work well with teams in multiple locations and business units
- Experience and skills in accounting and finance topics
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
For this position you must hold a valid EU Passport.
To learn more just 2 click apply and we will be in contact to share more details with you.
Managing This Role
I specialise in recruiting Freelancers, exclusively for the re-insurance industry, in Switzerland. At Darwin Recruitment, I'm a member of our Swiss Contracts team - headed by As...Laura's Full Bio