Amsterdam, North Holland , Negotiable
2018-03-19 09:16:03 +0000
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst (0-5 years of experience) to work with a leading telecommunications company. You would be required to work on the expanding BA work load for different countries as the rollout of PE IMS gathers momentum in 2018. The Sr BA has completed the baseline for other countries, but further resource is required to complete the deltas requirements between the reamining ones. The BA activity is critical to the timely delivery of the Operational Acceptance workstream for the programme in 2018.
- Takes full responsibility for the end-to-end business analysis within a project, programme or work stream. The advice given and decisions made will have a measurable impact on the effective delivery of the project, programme or work stream.
- Captures and gains agreement of the business goals and objectives driving the need for the project, programme or work stream.
- Plans the business analysis approach on a project, programme or work stream.
- Identifies the deliverables needed and provides resource and milestone estimates.
- Engages with all impacted stakeholders in multiple business areas (i.e. countries) to scope business needs and promote business analysis capability.
- Act as a conduit between key business stakeholders and Core functions to establish the contributions required to ensure the delivery of business objectives.
- Contributes to an feasibility studies, produce high-level and detailed business models
Requirements Management and Engineering
- Accountable for the elicitation and analysis of complex, high level and detailed end-to-end requirements.
- Producing requirements documentation to a high standard that meet stakeholder needs, using requirements modelling techniques as appropriate.
- Managing the requirements through the use of appropriate requirements tools
- Managing the requirements throughout the project lifecycle; ensuring effective scope control and ensuring solution compliance to requirements is tracked through to implementation.
- Reviewing deliverables produced by other Business Analysts on the project or programme and providing constructive feedback.
- Evaluation of proposed business, IT and technology solutions and ensuring that they met the requirements.
- Contributes to vendor assessments and selection through definition and evaluation of RFI/RFP/RFQ. Typical activities will be preparing high-level type requirements, contextual models, scenarios, use-case or user stories.
Managing This Role
I am a Sourcing Specialist within the account managers division of Darwin B.V. and I’m specialized in placing IT professionals for one of our key accounts; Liberty Global. Laure...Dina's Full Bio