Big Data Engineer.
Big Data Engineer
€60000 - €75000 per year|
Are you a Big Data enthusiast? Do you like solving hard problems? Are you a master of multi-tasking?
A market leader in smart technology is looking for a Data Engineer with background in Azure Cloud to join their creative team and help them change the face of the world with Big Data.
You will be designing robust transformations, building effective large-scale processing pipelines, creating real time applications, and altogether making an impact on the market.
Main expectations for the role are:
- Programming experience with an object-oriented language (e.g: Scala or Python)
- Exposure to Big Data tools and Cloud environments (Azure, AWS or GSP)
- Familiar with data storage tools and techniques (Data lakes and warehouses)
- A Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science related field
The benefits are also on par with your responsibilities:
- Market-based salary and good secondary benefits.
- Lease car, laptop and iPhone.
- 30 Holiday days.
- A dedicated environment focused on your personal development and growth
- Working with experienced data engineers and scientists in the industry
Don't pass this exciting opportunity, apply now!
You can also call me on 020 305 8540 or send an email at Andreea.Albu@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
new york city
Lewis Adams-Dunstan is looking for a talented Data Engineer for his NYC based client. They want to recruit someone with...
Senior Engineer - Data Engineering
Do I have any GC holders/US Citizens who are looking for a new challenge in 2022? Lewis Adams-Dunstan is supporting...
Data Engineer - AWS
Data engineer - AWS Are you an explorer? Are you ready for a new challenge in the Big Data world?...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.