Big Data Engineer
Hamburg, Germany , €60000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
2019-06-05 09:02:06 +0100
My client is an enterprise solutions provider based in Hamburg, who are designated to delivering bespoke modern business software. They're currently on a push to expand their Data/BI operation and help drive forward new ideas and technologies ultimately to enhance the customer experience.
- Driving forward Data projects within the BI team
- Provide detailed support to the software development operation, enhancing increased activities with their workflows.
- Help design various ways of obtaining and consuming data.
- Process and prepare large scale data sets ensuing efficient data delivery to run seamlessly with their data-driven applications and analytics insights.
- 2 years experience working within the Big Data Engineering domain.
- Background working with Scala, Python, R and Java.
- Deep understanding of streaming libraries along with the Hadoop Ecosystem.
- Experienced building NoSQL databases and an understanding of how to create efficient data models.
If you're an ambitious Big Data specialist or Data Engineer who is looking for a new challenge and being a part of a truly ambitious business who are adding significant value to an innovative businesses this could be the position for you. If this sounds interesting, do send over your latest CV and a convenient time to speak to Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role