Big Data Engineer
Hamburg, Germany , €55000.00 - €60000.00 per annum
2019-04-18 12:06:15 +0100
My client is an enterprise solutions provider based in Hamburg, who are designated to delivering bespoke modern business software. They're currently on a push to expand their Data/BI operation and help drive forward new ideas and technologies ultimately to enhance the customer experience.
- Driving forward Data projects within the BI team
- Provide detailed support to the software development operation, enhancing increased activities with their workflows.
- Help design various ways of obtaining and consuming data.
- Process and prepare large scale data sets ensuing efficient data delivery to run seamlessly with their data-driven applications and analytics insights.
- 2 years experience working within the Big Data Engineering domain.
- Background working with Scala, Python, R and Java.
- Deep understanding of streaming libraries along with the Hadoop Ecosystem.
- Experienced building NoSQL databases and an understanding of how to create efficient data models.
If you're an ambitious Big Data specialist or Data Engineer who is looking for a new challenge and being a part of a truly ambitious business who are adding significant value to an innovative businesses this could be the position for you. If this sounds interesting, do send over your latest CV and a convenient time to speak to Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com
Managing This Role
Here at Darwin Recruitment I am a Data Science specialist for the Berlin and Hamburg markets. My main focus is to connect the best Data Scientists on the market with the most in...Daniel's Full Bio