Big Data Consultant
Hamburg, Germany , Negotiable
2018-04-16 16:15:59 +0100
Our client is looking for a Big Data consultant to build a Data Analytics platform in for a project based in Hamburg. The project is at an early stage and is of critical strategic importance.
Contract length: For the rest of the year.
- Development of an Advanced Analytics platform
- Development of frameworks and components for the integration of Oracle into a Hadoop ecosystem
- Design and implementation of security requirements (Oracle, integration with Apache Ranger)
- Design and implementation of data governance requirements (Oracle, integration with Apache Atlas)
- Oracle integration with Hadoop ETL frameworks (Kylo, NiFi, Sqoop) - Data Infrastructure, Data Security
If you view yourself as a specialist in either Oracle, Hadoop or Apache then apply for similar opportunities.
Skills required: Oracle Exadata (12c, InMemory, Big Data Connector), Hadoop Ecosystem - Python, Docker, Openshift, Kafka
Ideally: Kafka, Ranger, Atlas, Kylo. This is an English speaking role however German speakers will be preferred.
For more information, please speak with Jasvir at email@example.com