Amsterdam, North Holland , Negotiable
2018-03-15 11:59:08 +0000
Making data work for the customer and for the business, that's your challenge.
My client offers talented starters with just a few years of experience, a unique opportunity to become the best BI professional. Step into their BI masterclass program and immerse your knowledge in no time.
Thanks to new insights, my client can provide the customers with even better products, tailored services and the ultimate customer journey. This requires a platform with high-quality data, a smartly designed data warehouse, state-of-the-art software, and usable analysis environments and reports. As the BI developer this will be your area of focus. In collaboration with the internal end-users and your BI colleagues, you design and build solutions that deliver action-oriented insights.
In order to achieve this, they make sure you're well-prepared. You start off the BI masterclass with a mix of training's to prepare you for your role in the wonderful world of BI. Concepts such as data modelling, specific tool knowledge, delivery methodologies (Agile / Scrum) pass by. This master class has a duration of 8 weeks.
After the master class, my client wants you to be able to participate independently as soon as possible on real projects within our Business Intelligence Competence Centre (BICC).
That's how you do it
- You are a strong and reliable (SCRUM) team player
- Excellent communication skills. You have a down-to-earth pragmatic approach with a healthy sense of humour
- You add new sources to the data warehouse and integrate this data into the company-wide data model.
- Thinking about improving existing BI solutions
You've got it
Your understanding of operational processes and pragmatic attitude in a complex organisation comes in handy. You stand with one leg in the business and the other in IT, so you can easily communicate with all stakeholders. Because you're also used to work in multidisciplinary project teams and under time pressure, you keep your head cool in every situation.
- A B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a relevant direction, such as e.g. Industrial Engineering, Informatics, Econometrics, Artificial Intelligence or Mathematics
- 2 to 5 years of working experience as a BI / ETL developer or data warehouse specialist
- Experience with the data modelling method Data Vault or comparable methodologies
- Knowledge of Oracle / Informatics, SQL Server / SSIS is a plus
- Communicative and proactive
What you'll get
A master class program of 8 weeks before you enter the business A very ambitious employer. A great salary. Good benefits They are offering a great growth path.
Managing This Role
As the dedicated Account Manager for TNT/FedEx & VodafoneZiggo, my responsibility is to source the best available talent for those businesses and manage all the onboarding proce...Joost's Full Bio