Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality , 45000kr - 60000kr per month
2018-11-19 16:55:37 +0000
Other Data Jobs
Our client is a consultancy that was founded in 2008 by five ambitious partners, all with a desire to deliver world-class Data Warehouse and Business Analytics solutions.
Since then, the company has grown to be one of the leading players in the Danish Business Intelligence industry, and today they have offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus and Kolding.
If you're interested in the position as a BI Architect, our client expects that you hold the following professional and personal qualifications:
- Min. 3 years of experience from a similar position
- A technical background as Cand. IT, Cand.Merc. Data, Cand.Scient.Dat etc.
- Experience with .net, java or similar
- Experience with the Microsoft BI stack on SQL Server 2008 and 2012
- Experience working with optimization, sizing and analysis of bottlenecks
- An interest in performance-related solutions
- Execution - focus on details, keep deadlines & follow procedures
- Make assessments - use own insight, chose practical approaches & develop expertise
- Evaluate problems - analyze challenges, document facts & incorporate data
- Exert influence - affect views, challenge ideas & present information
- Structure tasks - plan activities, keep principles & multitask
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, please hit apply or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing This Role
I specialise in the placement of Data Scientists and Python Developers within some of the best businesses in Copenhagen. After a successful start to my career at Darwin as a Del...Luke's Full Bio