30 days ago
Are you interested in working with Internet of Things, Big Data, Analytics and Business Intelligence in an inspiring, motivating and fast-moving environment with highly skilled colleagues?
We are one of the leading environments within these areas in the Nordic region and work with some of the largest companies both in the public and private sectors
We are now looking for qualified people who can work with Big Data, Internet of Things, Analytics and Business Intelligence.
We help companies to make the right decisions and you can help us explore and map out our customers.
For this position we would like you to have a Master's or Bachelor's degree with good results, as well as skills within one or more of the areas and have at least 1 year's experience with:
· AI, machine learning and robotics (RPA)
· NoSQL databases, relational databases, Hadoop
· Advanced analysis using Python, R, Apache Spark, RapidMiner or SAS
· Oracle Data Integrator, Alteryx, MS SSIS, SAS, SQL, Hive, Cloudera, Kafka, Data Visualizer, Matillion
· Oracle Business Intelligence, Tableau, D3, QlikView, Power BI
· Machine learning experience
· Oracle Cloud, Amazon Redshift, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, IBM Bluemix
· Data warehouse architecture, information architecture, information platforms
All communication and written documentation take place both in Norwegian and English, so it is expected that you will be able to present your thoughts in a good and understandable way.
If you have the relevant experience for this position and are looking for a new and exciting opportunity, then please apply!