Bi Analyst/Data Engineer
Hamburg, Germany , €50000.00 - €65000.00 per annum
2019-01-08 16:02:10 +0000
Data/BI Engineer - Hamburg - (Python, Node JS, SQL, DWH, BI Reporting tools)
My client are a Hamburg based A.I driven receivables management platform, heavily backed by one of Germany's largest e-commerce platforms. They're helping to enable companies cover the entire receivables with A.I. technologies and most importantly, they care more about your potential than your experience. They care more about your values and who you are as a person, rather than just your technical skills.
They're looking for a Data Engineer to come onboard and join their existing Data team. The primary aim is taking the business to the next level from a technical perspective, whilst leveraging the existing Data platform to enhance the customer experience, all whilst having fun.
· You'll be working closely with the Data Scientists and product owners to assist building A.I. driven products and should have an interest in the Fintech space
· Responsible for building, implementing and designing a DWH solution and take pride in debating solutions with others
· Provide expertise in designing and implementing data structure and focus on solutions
· Scale Data process and if necessary provide solutions to extracting Data insights all whilst not being afraid to make mistakes
· 3 + years experience in software development
· Strong Python, SQL and NoSql database knowledge including Data modelling.
· Knowledge in Data Analysis and Data exploration.
· Ideally a background in Cloud technologies including AWS.
If you're a Data Engineer with a background in the Business Intelligence space who is open for a new challenge in a purely data driven environment, please send your CV to Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com along with a convenient time to speak.
Managing This Role
Here at Darwin Recruitment I am a Data Science specialist for the Berlin and Hamburg markets. My main focus is to connect the best Data Scientists on the market with the most in...Daniel's Full Bio