Backend Software Engineer- Python Developer
Berlin, Germany , strong career progression
2019-04-16 11:27:42 +0100
Python Backend Software Engineer - Berlin
Python/ Microservices (Building REST APIs)/ SQL
Are you a Python Developer working in the mobility or automotive industry seeking innovative challenges and tech?
I am working with an exciting Berlin based start-up who are using sensory data to impact the automotive industry for third party enterprises. They focus on unique processing technology to solve performance issues, working with AI for autonomous driving and specific user cases.
You have proven solid experience in building REST APIs for external 3rd party customers, also working as a Python developer and with microservice architecture is second nature to you.
- 1 Python backend software engineer
- MUST have prior experience in building REST APIs for external 3rd party enterprises
- Strong skills in: Python/ Microservice Architecture and REST APIs
- Strong team player
- Strong background in programming
- Working in flat hierarchies within an agile tech start-up company
- Offering good development opportunities
- Dynamic start-up environment in the heart of Berlin
- Contributing to future mobility challenges using innovative tech in Machine Learning and Data Analytics
If this position is of interest to you, please send me your CV and call availability to:
PLEASE NOTE: Due to my client's visa abilities I am seeking German and EU based candidates only
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role