WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
28 days ago
This is an opportunity to join a business at the forefront of Smart Mobility innovation, based in the beautiful city of Potsdam (20-30 minutes from Berlin). They're looking for a talented Ruby developer to help them deliver the intelligence which allows leading transport developers to drive innovation in future mobility.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing RESTful APIs
- Helping to extend and maintain a scalable and robust backend infrastructure
- Working with Data Scientists on algorithms using Geodata
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of two-year's experience as a Backend Developer using Ruby, RoR, and SQL Databases
- A passion for clean code, and a good understanding of Continuous Integration, Software Testing and Code Reviews
- A good understanding of System Architecture
- Bonus points: experience with Infrastructure-as-code, and cloud providers like AWS
The benefits include generous compensation, flexible working conditions, travel contributions, and the usual start-up benefits!