WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
45000.00kr - 60000.00kr per month
6 months ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Software Engineer in Stockholm for a fintech business that was formed in 2009, started out in Iceland with a mission to help people lead better financial lives through creating a mutually beneficial ecosystem for people, banks and businesses. This company is the European market leader of personal finance management and next-generation digital banking solutions. With their current implementation worldwide, they are already serving 65+ million digital banking users in 30 countries. The business currently has 150 employees with 4 main offices in Iceland, London (HQ), Stockholm and Warsaw as well as 3 smaller offices in Barcelona, New York and Singapore. They have 30+ employees in their Stockholm office, in which the development team consists of 10 people, which they are looking to expanding to 12.
They are looking for an experienced software engineer to join the Rewards team in Stockholm. As a software engineer in the Rewards team you will be doing everything from seamlessly integrating banks into their Rewards platform and supporting existing bank integrations to designing and implementing a reliable and scalable service infrastructure to power the Rewards platform. You will work with a bunch of different technologies, protocols and data formats like VPN, REST, GraphQL, Docker, TLS/SSL, JSON and XML to name a few, but more importantly you will work in a team to deliver reliable and scalable services running on AWS.
Who you are:
· You have 3+ years of professional experience with AWS infrastructure and designing, writing and deploying microservices.
· You have good knowledge working with Python
· You have great technical documentation skills.
· You care about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability and testability.
· You are passionate about creating clean code.
· You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and can communicate your ideas.
· You value team success over personal success.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.