WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 month ago
Do you want to be challenged as a developer and take my clients multi-award-winning website to the next level? They want to create something great and need talented developers to help us do that.
They offer you an agile and creative context with skilled and dedicated employees in a company that is world-leading within lighting for image creators. You will get the unique opportunity to:
- Have a big impact on how we progress with the website
- Be part of a development organization that supports the entire customer journey, from web and app experience to physical product Work alongside ambitious image creators
What they are looking for
My client is transforming from a product-centric company to customer-centricity and value-added digital services.This places the need for great software in the front seat. They're looking for someone passionate about development and motivated by the change journey that they're on.
You see the value in delivering quality while having the ability to be flexible and solution-oriented if you encounter problems. You have experience of being part of cross-functional, self-organizing teams and take pleasure in advocating and facilitating agile ways of working.
As a part of the development team, you will be creating a digital platform that helps ambitious image creators turn their ambition into reality, by giving them easy access to the full range of products and services, lighting knowledge and guidance.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Building a digital platform for customer engagement that will work seamlessly with other services
- Building scalable, maintainable, high-quality and high performing web applications using the Microsoft technology stack and EPiServer CMS Platform
- Collaborating cross-functionally around architecture and DevOps
- At least 3 years of experience in developing Web applications using modern frameworks/libraries
- Have a solid knowledge of cloud platforms such as Azure
- Experienced with Git, REST API's, A/B testing frameworks C#/.NET Core
- Experience working with Episerver and inRiver PIM
- Scrum experience
- MSc in Computer Science or similar
- Are a curious person with a genuine interest in software development
- Have drive and persistence to create something great
- Embrace agile values
- Enjoy cross-functional collaboration and knowledge sharing
What they offer
Innovation has secured their position as the leading choice for the world's best photographers. So, their culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That's why they're looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make them better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast paced environment where responsibility is given early.
As a result, they've created a company where high achievers will be given every opportunity to grow, develop, and contribute on an international stage. That is massively important for them because ultimately - your success is their success.
Sound like you?! Hit apply, or send your CV to email@example.com